Thread: drives who text
View Single Post
Old 23-07-14, 09:49 AM   #13
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Its almost like an addiction, the kids, grand kids, cant leave the phones alone for five minutes.

Even when you are talking to them, they sit there looking, or texting on their phones.

Trouble is they expect every one else to live with a phone plugged into their neck.

I have a Parrot?? thing in the TF, easy to use and least you keep your hands and eyes on the things they should be doing. In the ZS, I either give the phone to the wife, or dont bother with it till I have stopped.

But then I'm of the older generation, we never had a phone at home, had to use a phone box. Maybe thats why we dont hear a mobile phone ring, as a matter of life or death. Most of the kids texts are, "in MaccyD's", "at the Pics", etc.

Pity they cant devise a jammer, that cuts the signal in a car, if the ignition is switched on.!!!