View Single Post
Old 11-09-16, 01:17 PM   #37
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
I put a TF wheel in the diesel I had and didn't really like it. I found it obscured some of the dials. I've done the 45 wheel in others and prefer it. But - if I see a decent ZS wheel somewhere first, it'll do in the short term.

The vis indicators on the dash do light up. They are mostly green, but of the four, the second from the left goes yellow at low revs under acceleration... ? Not having had one before, I'm thinking yellow isn't good and it should be green, but I'm guided by you guys ... Should have the vis tester this week so we'll see what the score is for sure.

Squeek from the clutch was far less this morning on a short run, and dare I say it, it did seem a bit perkier. Maybe the motorway run has done it some good and Jay did say that it had been stored for 2 months before I collected.

He did clean out the induction kit, photos in his build thread so it's all good there I think.

Think the brakes are OK although the handbrake might need some adjustment.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote