View Single Post
Old 11-09-16, 06:57 PM   #38
Big-Jay

Big-Jay has a spectacular aura aboutBig-Jay has a spectacular aura about
Dan, the wheel on the the car is from a ZR. The adaptor you need for a TF wheel is already on the column as the ZR wheel has a shorter 'stump' than the ZS wheel so the adaptor was needed for that too. If you take the wheel off you'll see it, so fitting a TF wheel would be no problem for you, you'd just need to purchase the correct rotary coupler.

Concerning the DVD player, I removed the wires from the boot as I wasn't sure what they were for and they didn't lead to anywhere, now I realise they were for a subwoofer/amp after reading Gary's comment. I must have removed the wires for the DVD player too, I just assumed it didn't work as I never tried it before I did that.

I did clean out the air intake system and also the oil catch tank so I don't think that will give you any problems.

I think the fact she'd been stood for a while may be the reason she's feeling a bit sluggish, she was running perfect prior to this though. I'll try and give you a brief explanation of how The VIS lights work.

Under hard - moderate acceleration, the second LED and fourth LED from the left should both turn orange. As the power VIS kicks in (3000 RPM iirc) the far left LED (LED number 1) should light up green and in turn the second LED from the left that was previously orange should now be extinguished. LED number four (fourth from the left) should however remain orange until the balance VIS kicks in at 5000 RPM, iirc, and then the third light along (from the left) should turn green and in turn LED number four should extinguish.

I hope you can understand that and it clears a few things up for you.

Jay.

Last edited by Big-Jay; 11-09-16 at 11:37 PM.
Big-Jay is offline   Reply With Quote