View Single Post
Old 16-09-15, 07:10 AM   #110
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
2.5 days to go! God I am so bored! I was asked to do the engineering audit before I go, was hoping to avoid it but thought it'll kill some time! However late yesterday and still this morning we have no access to the company server. So I can't update the stock spreadsheets! Good job I bought a copy of Land Rover Owner International last night!

Also pleased to be leaving as there was a job taken on by our Slovakian plant then subbed out to our factory in India and looks like they have screwed it up. 40 odd castor rolls have been welded and machined with the wrong hardfacing material on the journals. Sounds like this is going to cost them dearly as the customer is spitting bullets. Not good.