View Single Post
Old 30-06-08, 06:09 PM   #1
al_roverMG
Site Supporter

al_roverMG is on a distinguished road
my 2005 ZS TD+115

Well it has got to the point where it is time for me to move on. Have found my new car (sadly not another MG) so am looking to sell mine.

It is a 2005 (the plate is a personal one which will be going with the car hence why it says 54 but it is an 05 car) silver 115 TD. It has all the usual things you expect of the 2005 models (the better looking 16 inch gridspoke alloys air con etc) and also has the half leather half alcantara grey seats (as fitted standard to the 180 models) as well as a very rare factory fitted sunroof.

Mods wise i have fitted ebc groved discs and pads to the front, decat (totally legal on a diesel so no need to swap for MOT) rover ron MAFAM and peirburgh maf sensor, GBE D-evo boost controller and also the hatch extreme rear spoiler. It also has Roose motorsport silicone hoses (as designed by Donny diesel on the mg-rover forum) and also a stainless oversized turbo up pipe.

Is a no expense spared sort of car and is flawless inside and out. Will be very sad to see her go.

pictures are to follow.

looking for £5500 ovno.

Last edited by al_roverMG; 01-07-08 at 06:59 PM.
al_roverMG is offline   Reply With Quote