View Single Post
Old 20-09-11, 10:15 PM   #23
Enright

Enright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the rough
Thank you very much, I'm very flattered, although I'd have been nowhere without spares that I could just swap to eliminate suspect bits (or prove that they were faulty). And the discovery of the missing relays was almost pure chance. If I hadn't had to ask about the location of the heated seat relays it would have taken me ages to find the problems!

That reminds me: Credit should go to this forum too - I'd have also been lost without the prompt and friendly assistance that I've received from numerous contributors. It's nice to be able to sort of reward that with a few confirmations that problems have been solved. It closes the loop.

Anyway I promised pics, so here are a few. One of "the fleet" as it currently stands, and a few of the ZS itself. I'm going to stick with the hairpins for now as they are more resistant to kerbing and tyres are cheaper. Also I know the clearance on the exhaust looked a bit tight in the pic from the rear, but I've since opened up the gap between it and the bumper - by standing on it and bouncing up and down a bit! See - I can do brute force and ignorance too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18092011538a.jpg (78.8 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 20092011540a.jpg (75.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 20092011541a.jpg (67.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 20092011542a.jpg (93.4 KB, 51 views)

Mk2 MG ZS TD 115 with full 180 kit (and 2x Lotus Elan SE Turbos)
Enright is offline   Reply With Quote