View Single Post
Old 31-07-15, 11:23 AM   #44
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Oh well that's it. Taken voluntary redundancy in order to squeeze some more monies out of them. Last official day is 25th September as have an 8 week notice period. Then I get the pay-off or kick in the nuts as it is the capped minimum plus a slight enhancement.

I must be honest and say I feel relieved as I cannot see much future left in the place, too many key people going this time leaving a fragile team behind and no work coming in. There will be more to come I am sure before the locks get changed! Quite how I am going to get through this 8 week period is interesting as I don't have the work or motivation now, told them that straight. Just found out this Windows install doesn't have any games loaded!

Job hunting starts in anger now, so my time here will be on job sites and letting my network of contacts know! Plan is to get a job lined up before the 8 weeks are up so the redundancy money is like christmas come early, otherwise it is a back-up plan and would be like having another 3 months pay.