Thread: Had enough
View Single Post
Old 30-05-14, 08:35 AM   #34
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Great to hear that you are doing better and are generally a lot happier.

I would advise though that you dont just 'live with it' but do not try to get to the root of the problem that causes the dark days. They will keep coming back until you are able to manage to confront them.

I managed it myself without talking to others*, but am now happy to admit and talk to people about what I went through if asked. Depression effects us and those around us differently, and is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about any longer - society is finally accepting mental heath issues affect a very high % of people and we are not all "nuts" as a result

*Stupidly or stubbornly I decided that as I got myself into the mess I was in I would get myself out. But until I realised I had a problem I was making some seriously bad calls, and I lost some good friends as a result of my behaviour which I probably would not have done had I seeked help sooner
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote