View Single Post
Old 31-01-16, 01:25 AM   #18
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
That's unfortunate Mick, would have been good to see it go to yourself!
I don't think so but he is from Birmingham and he and his Dad own several Longbridge products already so it feels likenshe is going home in a way I suppose haha. I have sent him the details of the site so hopefully he will sign up and keep the Zed here!
Can't believe this is happening I have known this car literally as long as I have owned mine and to see it going to someone I don't know scares me.it's my cars twin .I really hope the new owner realises what this car is and how important it is to the history of the zs.good luck and best wishes old girl and have a blast in it to the new owner.