View Single Post
Old 28-10-13, 06:01 PM   #17
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
We suffered a bit, there was a very small branch/large twig on the screen of FE54, then there were the starting problems and the last time the ZR was used the passenger window was left a jar so with the wind the whole of the seat got so wet I could actually suck it out with the karcher window vac.

Locally the builders fence on the site next door but one has blown on to next doors regular fence, the same happened on the other domestic side and they lost a couple of sections of the external perimeter fence. Another neighbour lost most of their fence.

Around Horsham there have been several roads blocked by falling trees or flood water. Thankfully I have the week off so I've had no problems there - where did I leave the rum.