View Single Post
Old 12-01-13, 01:01 PM   #26
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
The parcel wasn't the LED's, it was a keypad for Gemmas wireless xbox controller

I ran down to the garage to drop of the F and collect the ZS, the F hasn't been driven (except changing parking places) since last June, still drives great except for the low suspension on one side, the noisy wipers and the lack of MOT.

They didn't charge me looking at the ZS and the apprentice will buy her if I decide to scrap, not sure he'd be so keen if the interior, induction, exhaust and other little bits are missing.

The main reason for the high quotes were the amount of labour involved, parts only come to about £150.

Drove her home, I do love driving her, much more "lift up your skirts and run" than on the VVC's of the ZR or F, I definatly don't want to get rid of her, not even if I get followed by police cars - long story - maybe more later - got to go out now - TTFN.