View Single Post
Old 16-06-13, 06:51 AM   #33
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
The local one has 3 sections - one that is open every day which I can manage to visit in a lunch break but that had nothing suitable when I looked last week. Then there is a restricted access area which has newer cars but I didn't have time last week to look there, finally there is a proper old style area with double stacked cars (used to be triple stacked) which is now only open on Saturdays.

There were several Rover 400's and civics, 1 mk1 120 and nothing else suitable. Only a couple had rear electrics so I decided on the one at the end of a row as it had more room on one side.

I had got the bits out of one door when some chap appeared and broke all scrap yard etiquette and started removing the front seats, in 30 years I've never had someone else start removing bits from a car I am working on! I wasn't quite sure what he was doing so I decide the quickest thing to do was to help him, I took one seat out while explaining how to do the other, it did make getting the consol out a bit quicker and I did get the £2.20 in change