View Single Post
Old 03-08-12, 09:54 AM   #20
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I used to give my car to my brother-in-law to take into work and MOT it, he's a service dept manager for a VW franchise and has done for many years. However one evening he was off up the road taking it home to take into work the next day, I heard him wheelspin out of our road and floor it up the main road, not an easy car to drive quietly fast! Needless to say he doesn't do any of them now!

I do not trust that many garages, never have and those I do are watched carefully. Finding a good one and ensuring it stays that way is one thing but the smart ones know it only takes one bad job to bring them down. Rebuilding damaged reputation can take a long time, assuming they can repair it.