Thread: Im Homeless
View Single Post
Old 15-07-08, 06:20 PM   #14
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
That lot can be a bit funny, hence why I spat the dunny out at Steve about the subscription for .Org years ago (it's all for the benefit of folk down south, nothing at all for us Scots) and I'm hardly on XPF these days. If you're not in the clan you get flamed for nothing.

IMO you're better off banned matey, here is much better

And to answer the earlier question we have nothing to do with Hitler or his sites, so what did you say? Must have hit a nerve lol

Well i started off as someone saying he had blown his car up because he had changed to 2nd at 100mph

then i changed the subject and said 35 in 30mph zone where its safe to do so is ok maybe not legal but the police wouldnt pull you over for it, And you know what thyere like on .org about speed i got pounced on by about 30 people saying i was wrong and my attitude to driving stank E.T.C.

Then one pesky little 19 year old tosser sends me a pm saying i was an idiot E.T.C. so i sent him a polite (not Pm back ((it had about 10 Swear words in BTW)) pm back which he didnt like, So he could dish it out but not take it, he then ran to the mods crying about it.

Next thing i kno i have a pm from a mod saying i was in trouble blah blah i basically told him in so many words to f-Off and cancel the damn account

Next thing i know im banned from .org and 5 mins later XPF too for no reason other than a small argument about something silly,that was it about working on a saturday, So the Daft mod team which is .org again banned me from theyre with the excuse "he caused trouble over on .org he will on XPF" and as Mrslozzmachine has said i did nothing really that wrong on theyre

what the mod team dont know is i signed back in again with an old account i set up ages ago and began to post again Stick that up ya ass moderation team haha Which as people clicked it was me started to fill up with emails saying it was wrong how they banned you for no reason E.T.C in the space of 1 day ive had 10 separate people go that was wrong

I knew i had this account here so i thought id sign on and use this as my my base forum and XPF as the second forum.

jeez thats the longest post ive ever ever made and it all makes sense tooo :lol:
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote