View Single Post
Old 15-07-08, 07:38 PM   #19
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
firstly welcome over here Bob
secondly ignore those bunch of dim wits on the forums, they are quick enough to do dish it out but once they get it back they dont like it, i know i dont have a car YET and ive joined few forums but thats purely for the fact that i am interested in cars, shows, and gaining my knowledge for when i do drive, myself have had a words with a few people but you know what? i left school years ago, if i wanted to continue being childish id go find a nursery or something, most the people on forums (not this one) are very defensive, and just lately theres loads of cocky chav sh!ts who are joining up and taking over.

i know you must be annoyed/angry right now but dont let it get to you, this site is whole damn better than those 2 you are banned from
I do like XPF although i hated Mg-rover.org had been trying for ages to have the accont closed on theyre bunch of mini hitlers the mod teams are

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmadbaker View Post
yer we are much cooler and down to earth than the other forums dude so welcome aboard obv that 19yo was a complete penis, obv not a clue! its not speed that kills....its using it in the wrong places i live by that and it works for me! lol

Well my rule is drive to my limits of the road if i go over those set limits im gonna crash and die

Like i said in the piccies thread ill be trying my hardest to get my account reinstated on XPF and the Mod shafted

This is my new base forum and XPF will be the second one
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote