View Single Post
Old 23-12-10, 06:42 PM   #9
OllieZS

OllieZS is on a distinguished road
This is taken from the information that came with the kit

Vehicle Handling Solutions LTD

MG ZS suspension kit

The MG ZS suspension upgrade consists of four high quality Bilstein monotube dampers. For optimum performance, we recommend the use of the original ZS road springs.
The dampers are tuned to provide a more mature dynamic performance, with a better compromise between ride comfort and control. This is possible because the monotube dampers have a much greater valve area that the standard MG items and the improved valve response allows better overall control.
The car benefits from better control in pitch and roll, especially noticeable at higher speeds, which improves security and driver confidence.
The overtly sporting character of the MG ZS is improved but the ride quality is far more refined.
The dampers offer better wheel control over broken and pot holed road surfaces, leading to much less suspension operating noise and the resulting reduction in jarring gives an upmarket quality 'feel'.

Dynamic performance with finesse!

The kit has a two year guarentee and the dampers can be fully rebuilt and re-valved if required.

V.H.S is ran by 3 MG chassis engineers who set up there outfit when the company folded.

In my opinion the best people to help me realise the true potential of my car!
OllieZS is offline   Reply With Quote