View Single Post
Old 28-12-12, 10:41 AM   #20
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
So here is the plan -

Arrange for the F to go to MJS's place in Shoreham to sort the suspension and MOT (need to ask him first).

Tax it and push it into service.

Replace the O/S/F caliper and fit the braided hoses I've had for years on the ZS.

Then take the ZS down there so he can cure the oil leak, and bleed the brakes.

I have ordered replacment brand new handles (and LEDs ) which will need painting once they have arrived.

Once the Zed is back I can finish the bits on the F, apollo induction/52mm TB/cruise control/remote audio.

I shall keep my eyes open for cheap LSD and flywheel for the ZS so when the CV does fail I can get all 3 done at the same time.

I also have an eye on a roof for the F at a decent price.

At some point I'll need to refit the skirts, replace one of the re seats as it doesn't fold and finish wiring the door handle LEDs on the ZR to keep Mrs TC happy

and once the F is on the road I am allowed to bring the maestro home as long as I wash it first, I can then draw up a list of what needs doing and do it.