View Single Post
Old 14-11-13, 06:16 PM   #15
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Cheers guys, I will most definitely be staying around on here as I love my zeds and am always keen to see what's going on with others cars and general daily things too. It's not just a car forum on here, its a community as we all love cars full stop. The zs just holds a special place in our hearts, just a shame that my current one has lost its something special about it.

I may be taking bit off her soon, decat and cat back stainless which I'm in two minds if to sell or keep for the next one as will be a hatch again and then the mk2 rims.. Don't really want those to go but haven't a spare set if wheels other than a set of proton satria alloys with track tyres I had on my old rover 25 and they don't really suit the zs.
Induction and catch tank are already off as couldn't get oe air box back in with tank in place so got those stored away in preparation

I really do appreciate the comments guys, does mean a lot so I will as I said stay on here and pop along to meets to catch up with and hopefully meet some if the ones I haven't already seen.

All I'm going to say is the people and site have been a great help to me whilst I was running the zs and this forum is a great one to be part of, even if I do now drive a taxi.. I mean skoda lol