View Single Post
Old 20-10-13, 04:58 PM   #12
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Before people start slagging off a car and going into a big debate in if its poor quality or not I was only saying that it was a thought after speaking to them and having been in one. I'm not saying I will be buying one or not and at the end of the day I know they're not a proper british MG of old but at the end of the day it has a lot of equipment on it for £7995 and is till covered under warranty and is a good family sized car.
I've been looking mostly at golfs/boras as a replacement more the golf estate but they are unless played with very boring and plain and then they are not the marque I really like.
Everyone will have an opinion on the new Mgs and that is not really why I said this on the thread but at the end of the day they are a decent well equipped car for the money that not many other decent makes have an equivalent of. All the cheap brands are cheap, its bit trying to be the equal of a bmw or similar so it seems ok for what it is in my mind. Its bit my first choice of ideal replacement but its a worth while thought when you take into account all the things they are offering me.
Still least its sparked off a bit of a chat I suppose