Thread: Got a Dilema.
View Single Post
Old 04-02-11, 09:52 AM   #1
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Got a Dilema.

What with rising fuel the increase in traffic and the possibility that the tax will shoot up Ive been seriously considering parting with the zed for something that can filter through the traffic costs no more than ?50 tax and has a much higher power to weight ratio. Fed up of sitting in traffic for an hour at 8 for what can be a 15min journey!

Just insured the zed for a year and going to put 12months tax on it this month so wont be for a while but Im seriously thinking about, as Ross put it becoming a power ranger.

Know there are a few bikers on here, whats the procedure with the test? Rough cost to start up with test, leathers helmet etc....

Just need to work on the gf as she thinks im nuts and my Mum would go mental!

Obviously a bike isnt that pratical, just wondered if a biker can tell me the cons of having a bike?

I know the dangers of bikes as my uncle was killed on one. Thinking of a 125 to begin with then get something abit tastier after a bit of experience.

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote