Thread: Gsxr 750
View Single Post
Old 01-04-13, 08:37 PM   #22
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Now the project begins, Bike arrived on Fri and I had to fit in what I could whilst working over Wkend.
Stripped down Fairings to see exactly what Ive bought and look for any Horror Ive not noticed in viewing. [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Good news is No rust or Miss alignment from previous riders small off, forks & seal all good, Shock and steering damper all good.
Bonus items, R&G chainguard,New Galfer discs,Goodridge braided brake hoses front & rear
[IMG][/IMG]
Bad news, as suspected fairings had a few stickers put on to hide battle scars, just scuffs n scrapes, no cracks.
Doing this on a budget with what I would usually blow on beer money or Bookies so as ive now stuck 2 new Michelin pilot sports tyres, replaced clutch & brake levers, oil & filter changed, air filter ordered, brake pads ordered so now Im pumped till payday
3 weeks away- Bollox-
Gonna spend 3 weeks sanding fairings of all paint and looking to aim for more modern colour scheme, Like this [IMG][/IMG]
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote