View Single Post
Old 05-08-08, 07:09 PM   #10
Mat C
Who watches the Watchmen?

Mat C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by garryblueboyt View Post
get real chaps you think 4.5k for a zs is realistic when car tax is going to be over 300 next year and the £430 the next and petroel prices as are please . and yes 160 32k is worth well over 3k but if you have a 160 you know of for 2k then i have a buyer for cash .
and i would consider some cash as well with my car but be realistic your cars are not worth what they were .
£4500 is a bargain for a good MK2, even for an average MK2 so i suggest it is you who needs to get real. Car tax raise is irrelevant now - anyone wanting a performance car is going to have to pay high tax no matter what brand of car they choose. No one - and i will bet my house on it - will swap a MK1 53 plate ZR for a MK2 ZS - even the 1.6 110's still command around £4000. Also, if your buyer for cash would care to look on Autotrader he will find plenty of 160's for anywhere between 2 and 3 thousand all in original spec' which as any car trader will tell you is far more desirable. I don't think i will be alone here in saying your attitude is poor - especially telling a respected forum member that you think he has priced his car too high when you have this comedy sales pitch !

Last edited by Mat C; 05-08-08 at 07:11 PM.
Mat C is offline   Reply With Quote