View Single Post
Old 13-08-07, 07:24 AM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I had a few missed calls last night, was tired, and my voice mail went off at 12:30 this morning, it was the Beeb wanting a story! I emailed them about what happened and had a dig at the way it was handled. There were no Police blocking the M40 at J15 so it was total chaos, no one knew what to do or where to go. Apparently it is still shut this morning and could still be at midday, not good! My good lady told me it was a 5 hour journey back!

When I left Hatton I had to go north M40 to collect my daughter from her friends. Ironic isn't it................her friend lives opposite the Longbridge plant.................very sad sight that is now.

So when I came back southbound M40 there were no Police to assist in divertions.................then the fun began!