View Single Post
Old 06-07-13, 05:15 PM   #56
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Having these bits to do have turned out to be good for you I think pal... Good effort...
Yes Dan, I needed something like this to take my mind off things and look forward. It seems to be working. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzed View Post
What offset you get for the wheels? Theyre 9inch wide ones right? Get some pics up!
No they are 8s. 2 off are 40, the other 2 are 33.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Top work Mick.getting right in about it good man.
Cheers mate, nice getting stuck in with no distractions, even the dogs are chilling in the heat and don't hassle me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petet16 View Post
Good effort, dont forget the standard bolts to connect the arb to the Skunk LCA are the wrong thread, iirc the correct bolts are M10x1.25.
Not got that far yet, I need to clean and paint up the ARB and wait for replacement polybushes. I will check on this tomorrow.