View Single Post
Old 11-03-10, 11:30 PM   #3
Tom163

Tom163 is on a distinguished road
Not done an update for a while so here how everything stands up to yet. Nothing really has been done to the car apart from a Steve Cleanz detail, I am still collecting parts in my bedroom lol.

I got some Piper cams from Lee off here, they look very much like Pipers 270's but can't be certain until fitted...at the very least they are 135 profile Here they are

Hoping to get them fitted at the beginning of next month so will report on the differences.

Also got myself an Exhaust heatshield thingy for the rear bumper but need to modify the bumper to fit it.

Had a nice surprise this morning as I got my brand new XPower Thruflo backbox I got of Ebay (what a bargin!!) the other day....looks sexy with a 3.5" inward rolled tip and a 2.25" pipe diameter so not an overkill and should handle my final power aims perfectly, going to get that fitted soon as I receive my Janspeed Intermediate pipe I got from PTP yesterday .

Some piccys-

The only markings on the box-

Still waiting for my 160 VVC Inlet mani and Plenum and also Janspeed Center Section which should be here very soon!

Cheers
Tom

Last edited by Tom163; 14-04-10 at 02:56 PM.
Tom163 is offline   Reply With Quote