Thread: XPG 180 update
View Single Post
Old 30-10-18, 11:01 PM   #36
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Bit of a stinker this week, clutch failed on the MG3 so gave the ZT a run to work. Just as I pulled up, steam everywhere, recovered back home for the second time in 2 days. Despite the freezing temps, only option was to fire up the bike, but nothing. Called the AA, alternators gone. So, last option was to go and get the ZS from under the covers, started first time! So looks like I’ll be hanging on to it for a while yet, sorry Mick! ZT is probably beyond repair at 125k, too cold for the bike and my nearest MG garage is 50 miles away for warranty work, so need to find a way to get it over there. People having been waiting months for clutch parts on the MG3 so don’t think I’ll be back in it anytime soon. Luckily I still have a month left on the warranty so should be covered. What a crappy start to the week though! ZS did me proud, forgot how good it was to drive.