View Single Post
Old 17-06-10, 09:13 PM   #28
haGGard

haGGard is on a distinguished road
Well my reply might seem quite strange. I'm not actually the owner of one yet, but im fairly sure by the end of the summer i will be, i've set my heart on one!

I've never even considered one before. My mate has owned an MG ZR for the best part of 3 years, i've always given him stick about it calling it a rover etc. One day he took me for a spin in it (his actually had a bigger engine in it, think it was the 1.8 120) and when he put his foot down it took off! Even when i mocked him though i knew deep down i was actually pretty jealous. I love the styling! I was actually looking at getting a scooby first but then i looked up about the high maitenance costs and no doubt insurance (im only 23). Then i drove past the MG ZS in blue (with a big wing on the back!) and thought, thats it! Thats my car! Its affordable, great looks (not too bothered about the dated interior) and from what you guys are telling its got great handling and puts a smile on your faces which for me is what its all about, a car i look forward to driving even if it is just taking me to work!
haGGard is offline   Reply With Quote