View Single Post
Old 18-09-10, 10:19 AM   #26
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I'm old enough to know better, and even my derv has got me into trouble.

Dont know if the colour sticks out a bit, or what, but gone nearly 40 years without a blemish on my licence, then two months after buying the car, and then a month or so back, oops, now I will behaving myself.

Also, never been pulled over by the police in any other car, now I've had the two above little bits of excitment, and I've also been stopped twice. Once at 12 at night and the other time in Bonnie Scotland.

I'm sure its the colour, big wing and dark tints, says it all really, police do seem a bit surprised when I crawl out. i'm sure they think I'll be a twenty year old!!!

As you say, you can only go so fast before you get into trouble, take the car out on track if you want to see its limits.

Still wouldnt change it though.

Last edited by peterzs; 18-09-10 at 10:26 AM.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote