View Single Post
Old 05-03-10, 03:33 PM   #20
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Well just been to collect the car again and it has finally stopped loosing drive..

Turned out it was the split pin on the n\s driveshaft this time which did the same thing as the offside a few weekss previously. just not quite as much gearbox oil loss this time

Hybrid injectors are currently in place, and i have taken a performance hit, althoughit is not quite as much as i was expecting. in 5th it will still keep up with most things on the road.

the real odd thing i have now got is that there is ZERO smoke out the back of the car, i had got used to a small cloud following me around all the time.

Unfortunatly at such short notice Matt Reidy could not fit me in tomrrow for a remap session, so i am popping down to see him on the 19th March am as i have the day off for an event in london in the evening. (it sucks that if i dont take the whole day off for an evening event i can expect to not be in the country )

EGT's with these injectors in are seriously reduced, as sustrained run in 5th right up to 4000rpm only peaked at 680c, that is a good 200C lower than it was with the wingy spec injectors - which is also very promising....

God knows that the figures this thing will kick out will be, but she is driving very smooothly all the same
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote