View Single Post
Old 17-12-16, 01:21 PM   #1
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Mk2 180 hatch : pain to find parts for

Why is it that I am now finding it especially hard to find any stainless cat back exhausts for my mk2 hatch.
I have been trying to find a Piper system but they only list 01-04 and not 04- for the hatch. To be honest I haven't actually found anyone that is listing an exhaust for the hatch version.
Where do or have people that have got systems on the mk2 get them from and can anyone point me in the right direction.
It currently has what appears to be a scorpion rear fromma mk1 as doesn't clear the bumper correctly and the fitting is more than questionable. It doesn't appear to accommodate for the kit on the rear so has been attached in ways that a monkey could do better. Also now found it has a standard centre which will be why it isn't anywhere near like my old one.

Anyway if anyone can point me in the direction of somewhere that can accommodate for a system on the later shape 180 hatchback I would appreciate the heads up