View Single Post
Old 19-05-11, 08:33 AM   #13
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr ZS180 View Post
Well had a look at the slave cylinder today and got the missus to press the clutch down whilst i watched and it seems there was quite a bit of movement in the cylinder and it didnt actually move the arm until the silver nut shaped thing that connects the hose to the cylinder (I have NO idea what this bit is called!!) actually pressed against the bracket.

I tried to hold the cylinder in place while she pressed the clutch in place again and this caused the plastic to snap around the cylinder, so I think a Sheddist is definitely needed now, plus I will try Maxflys idea too as the arm seems a bit stiff!
Where are you based? I have a spare slave bracket (and an OE setup) if you need it to get the car on the road till the sheddist kit turns up?

I also have bits n peices of a sheddist kit... but not got the bracket from said kit...

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote