View Single Post
Old 25-10-13, 07:50 PM   #3
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Well a 6 is a long shot option really as the price of one is quite a bit out of my comfort zone at present although after a good test drive in a TSE today I quite liked it. Something familiar about them in feel but can't say why as totally different vehicle. However although many knock them and slate them I didn't think it was bad at all and for the costs of them I think the really harsh comment are just a bit petty but we're all entitled to our opinions.

If I do go the zs route I won't be sticking with a 180 this time, not in the V6 form anyway. Myself and a very close friend have been looking into a slightly different approach to getting some reliable power that would also be more economical than the V6 so hopefully cheaper to run once all finished but it won't be the derv route.
Some bits I would swap, induction and exhaust probably buy I think I'd probably sell the wheels on along with the suspension and break setup on the 180 along with whatever else people would want. Just trying to work out if its worth it really or just take off the bits I'd re use and then put the standard bits back on in place and sell as a complete car.