Thread: Tinkering
View Single Post
Old 06-04-15, 06:48 PM   #3
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Mrs TC has been hnagging about my small pile of stuff in the corner of the patio
(ZS towbar, decat, centre box and under tray, MGF wheel arch liner and hard top, some spare brake calipers for when I need an exchange, and a few bits for the scrap man inc a pair of discs and some cooper pipe). There were a few other DIY bits and some dead garden parasols and trelis panels.

On Friday I took the centre pipe to my garage around the corner. On Saturday I cashed in the scrap (36p for the steel and iron and £5 for the copper) at the local scrap merchant around the other corner.

Today I had planned to fit all the parts to the cars but ended up just getting the wheel arch liner on. I did manage to chop up the wooden items and either put them in the bin or back of my car to get them to the council tip after work tomorrow.

What kinda spoilt my weekend was the Italia event in Horsham over the weekend, Ferraris on Friday, minis on saturday and Italian super (and some not super) cars and some other sports cars and Lambretias and some brit bikes and other stuff - cars were parked all over town - it was buzzing - if you are anywhere close next Easter make the trip.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote