View Single Post
Old 13-03-10, 08:39 AM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie007 View Post
Your right and I apologise if I have undermined them. Im going on the 3 ZS's I have viewed this week. All were the spec I was after and in good condition varying in price from £1150 to £1500.

Good for yourself but bad for those selling, seems some owners feel they are worthless which is a crying shame. One day this will turn around and probably give it another 10-15 years they well be sought after and you will see inflated prices. I have seen it recently with cars back in my day that were unnoticed whereas today they are sought after and what I can only say as unbelievably high prices.

We will look back on this and say, wish I held on to that car, look at them now!