View Single Post
Old 20-05-19, 02:54 PM   #17
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
I agree the forums are far superior when filtering the right answers and finding information. Facebook is too convenient and aimed at the younger generation which can be lazy or ill informed. We will keep both running just to stay out there. As things stand it will be quiet as we are losing too many zeds to breakers and greed. But yes it’ll come back around.

Get luck in your hunt Blair.

Sam sorry to hear of your woes, cars eh!

My S6 had its rear screen smashed last weekend, pissed me right off! Trying to sell it too. Considered breaking it, that’s how fed up I am with it.

Still my ZS is coming along, worked on every weekend.
Its interesting to hear your impression of Facebook Mick... My (much) younger siblings (half brothers) and my Sisters children view Facebook as an "Old Person's Site" and only use it to keep in contact with their older relatives. As I understand it, this is the current view from most people of that generation, hence why Facebook are trying to make big changes to try and pull them back.

I believe, instagram and snap chat are the young person's choice these days (probably others as well!)

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote