Thread: ZS TD project
View Single Post
Old 21-07-15, 10:26 AM   #130
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS Phil View Post
When you go to Norway, whatever you do, make sure you do "Path of the trolls" it was probably my fave part of the whole trip. Absolutely stunning. Geiranger is a must.

No rush with the injectors, the ZS needs to come off the road for a bit, I'm not quite happy with it at the minute to such an extent I'm looking at another "sensible" car whereby the 2 ZS's will be toys.

It needs bushes, brakes, a ball joint, indicators fixing, coilovers re-furbing and a bit of paint which the Swiss jet wash removed for me!
A gasket between the wastegate and manifold has just gone while I was setting up my new boost controller too.
All I'm saying is I wont be in a position to put your injectors in straight away I'm afraid. All these problems have become apparent literally in the last couple of days
I've been swamped with work all day so not been able to get out yet either - I've got the injectors boxed, but will keep hold of them until you are in a position to test it. It might be that I am ready to try again sooner than you, so saves us a bit of postage.

ping me on FB or here once you are in a position to swap em in I reckon will be the best bet.

I think mine needs a new IC hose - it is looking like boost leak is not a long time away from happening - and where it is, will be a bumper off job I reckon!

The 'joys' of project cars
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote