Thread: ZS TD project
View Single Post
Old 05-08-19, 01:19 PM   #140
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Yeah - it was a case of "do we continue to persevere with these issues, or just take that step back and generate our own signal" ... we've done the latter, and things are looking up.

I'll hopefully have some figures of it on SDI's and then the custom injectors - as you say clean burn is more critical with VNT, so hopefully we get some good figures that don't require de-coking every 200 miles
the comparison of the curves will be interesting, I've always been worried that bigger units is pushing boost/torque too high up the range for every-day driving.

I use google photos; you can share the direct link in img tags if you open the "long link" by viewing the image itself.
Others I think use one of the apps that enables photos to be attached using that, but I can't comment on it.
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote