View Single Post
Old 24-01-10, 12:16 AM   #62
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
O.m.f.g.....lol..

After looking into buying a ZS I tried to find out a bit more about the((HGF)) and parts availability ,. I was more than chuffed to find so many community linked owners who in hindsight did not slag me or put me up for newbie bait after asking NOOB questions.."im sure more will follow"..
Funny thing tonight was that I went to poke fun at my Lovely ball and chain for spending most of the night looking up BEEBO ,FACEBOOK, FASHION and which Celeb is in or out or who is fingering who ??
Her reply was "Do you want to talk to your cyber mates.!!
Had to admit that I now feel part of a cyber community and she was like Hate it when women are right but still glad I found the forum. PS . I had to ask her about all internet speak just to find out what was going on ?? eg-OMFG-ROFL,PMSL,LMFHO
(( I was like WTF)
I thought I was ok with HGF !! Looks like Im the wrong side of 30, but who cares I like this forum and what It stands for, proud to be a supporter for the overlords who put the time and effort in to make this a great site.

Last edited by BUCKYDEVIL; 24-01-10 at 12:34 AM.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote