View Single Post
Old 05-08-11, 12:12 PM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
ive never drove a 180(says the technical expertish) on the road, the audi im pretty sure is a golf r32 underneath, i think with the fact yours is stripped out and modded ect it should be able to keep up with it no problem really, just remember being properly forced back into the seat in the TT, not as much as other turbo cars ect but still a good amount, just felt very solid to drive though which i cant say about a lot of cars, just cant get over the hairdresser image of one though, id take a golf instead
I did take that into consideration but seeing that it is a tiny car compared to mine and has 247bhp as standard I thought the bhp/ton would be in its favour. I see what you are saying about its image, I was in one once, sure the driver was a mincer, Kathy was sat in the back and she struggled to get in that and she's only 5'1".