View Single Post
Old 13-05-08, 03:24 PM   #29
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Talking

Myself and The Express Valeter went over the car with 'Tar Remover' as since owning it there was tar spots everywhere including the roof and boot recess once that was done the bottom half of the car was done with some 'Colour Restorer' and the bumpers were done quite a few times with this........followed by 'Super Resin Polish' and then 'Aqua Wax'.......car looked immaculate going to Brooklands......easy to keep clean as well. 'Shampoo and Conditioner' wash always brings my car up nice and shiney now.

I don't mind getting the car a little dirty and damaged......I bought it for trackdays to replace my defunct racing team and it is filling in that gap quite nicely. Still like to keep it clean and tidy her up a bit when I can though.

Examples..........shredded my tyres, broke a foglamp and cooked the brakes..........now has new Avon ZZ3s and big brake conversion on Friday.......I will get another 'early' foglamp from ebay

Stained the front seats with.......well........ they are dirty.......so today......I have just collected my new Red Monaco seat covers from EMS

I love The Red Devil to bits..........she always puts a smile on my face when I feel down.......simple as that

Jim