Thread: Im Homeless
View Single Post
Old 16-07-08, 03:12 PM   #47
Craig
Back Again!

Craig is on a distinguished road
I do agree with your point tho. Yes xpf has a greater wealth of info. If I cant find an answer to a problem I will search on xpf. We do see ourselves as a friendly community, with a laid back attitude to posts, but we are willing to disagree if we think something isnt right (as we proved recently ) We also have Kevg (aka the bulldog) who doesnt exactly hold back

I am a member of XPF ZSC .org themgzr and rovertech. My time is primarily spent on here obv and to some extent on thezr site as I have been a member there for years. Personally, I dont feel the same spirit on .org or XPF probs as I have never been a very active poster on those sites. I visit ZScentral almost daily also, but its not the busiest place.

I suppose I prefer the atmosphere here as its a closer knit community as we are newer and Its easy to keep track of the members and relate to them. We have a very high proportion of members who visit the site daily.

Its a good thing that there are so many MGR related sites cos thats what we are so interested in. I believe that we satisfy a need in the MGR community, if we didnt, we wouldnt be doing so well

Craig Darroch

Create your badge
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote