Thread: Mg zs 115.
View Single Post
Old 01-02-09, 05:14 PM   #9
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackers View Post
Sounds good then, just have to find one close to me in decent nick! Hope to hear from you .

Thanks!
Just got back from Santa Pod, cold but fun, snow stopped play for an hour, but then the sun came out as most had gone home you didny have to wait long. Had about 6 runs and then thought of the clutch.

Results of the best run
Reaction ---.7793
60 ft--------2.9211
330ft--------7.6743
1/8 ET-------11.4902
1/8 MPH-----64.60
1000ft-------14.7112
1/4----------17.5565
1/4-------81.21

Whatever all that means, I know it was my first time there and getting the start right was the hardest as you just sit there and spin up the wheels. Sorry I can not compare it to a 180 but they all chickened out. What can you say.

Saw Chris180 up there and had a laugh, lots of high tuned cars though all taking it very serious

You have to allow a few bonus points seeing I,m a granddad and nearly one of them

Good value £10 to get in and then£25 for as many goes as you can get in. Have it throughout the year.

Last edited by peterzs; 01-02-09 at 05:30 PM.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote