Thread: My VVC coupe
View Single Post
Old 01-10-10, 11:06 PM   #3
Ravinder_Tomcat220T

Ravinder_Tomcat220T is on a distinguished road
Here's a few pics of the vvc. It's screaming for a clean but I'll leave that until another day. Just changed the wheels on it today. Took the standard 15s off and put the TSW Evo-Rs on. Dan's (cableguys) old wheels from his green coupe turbo. In good nick, slight scuffs around the rims, I blame Dan's parking skills! :P

Took pics of the bad parts on the car, as you can see laquer peel and rust! I can't quite afford to get the bodywork sorted at the moment. Any recommendations on how to slow down the rot with the winter coming up? And just generally keeping the bodywork away from diseases from the winter weather? I've got a feeling winter is gonna kick in early this year. The last few days have been freezing up here.

Sorry for the poor quality pics, it was getting dark at the driving range.

Old wheels in the car:

New wheels on car:

Interior needs a proper clean, it's stinking!

Arch 1

Arch 2

Spoiler:

Laquer peel:

The car just passed it's MOT on Wed 29th Sept!
Best MOt it's had yet. Just 2 lightbulbs had to get changed. So I'm chuffed to bits. Got one advisory which is that both front shocks are leaking but I ain't too bothered about that. Just paid for some Koni yellow shocks and PI springs which will go on hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks.

Was gonna swap the ignition leads over as it's starting to take a bit longer then normal to start now with the recent damp and cold weather we have had up here! But this will have to wait another day. Really didn't fancy standing outside in the rain today. Also gonna change over the fuel filter see if it helps a bit more with my consumption. Can't remember the last time this was changed to be honest!
Ravinder_Tomcat220T is offline   Reply With Quote