Thread: Off She Goes
View Single Post
Old 15-01-08, 05:55 AM   #15
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3monstrate View Post
And just for fun, keep a count of the amount of times you put your windscreen wipers on when you want to indicate...
pmsl so far 5 times!! strange thing is when i had a shottie of my mates mr2 a few years ago i was fine straight away with it, have flashed oncoming trafffic too, when all i wanted was screen wash rofl!! Well so far, i agree it does belong in an ocean, would probably handle the waves better than the corners i've taken so far, seats aint comfy or supportive but are electrically adjustable. Engine seems perky, but gear change is hell of a long winded and you get no feed back whatsoever about what the thing is doing on the road, it is just numb!! certainly cheap, but not as badly made as i thought it would be, still an ugly son of a bitch though!! Arnold clark are supplying the car, must be one of their demonstraters as they are a kia dealer there too.

still cant get the zs back soon enough though