Thread: 182 va va voom!
View Single Post
Old 20-05-14, 09:09 PM   #30
Cally180

Cally180 is on a distinguished road
Overdue update!

not really been on here as such, apart from have a quick look at things.

Had a Knockhill day there on Sunday there (18th) and for a change had a good dry day and not a drop of rain to be seen! It was also a Ford Live day so a few old and more new RS's and cossy's on show.

the clio since I was last here has came on a little bit, along with getting new timing belt it has also had the proper aircon delete kit fitted and after weighing the aircon pump, rear wiper motor plus a weight sat in the front, a total of 10.5kg! most of that off the front aswell.

I also has a race spec engine mount, been poly bushed, few new pipes n odd parts here n there the clio is running a performing a lot better. was catching up on a clio 197 on the straights, maybe he was laying off early but he was never passing me as such. also the Yellow MG lives on, kinda! it lost 2nd gear so new box needed, was talking to the guy as he had His red ZS up and he said he's got it all ready to be done. was out in the red one with him, defo something about that yellow one, red is just not as quick haha.

the next thing to do to the clio is fit is its new flywheel and clutch, get a vibration sometimes thought the peddle, been told it could be the release bearing.

so not just any flywheel getting fitted, but a lightweight one, almost half the weight of standard.

few picture from the day

Cally180 is offline   Reply With Quote