View Single Post
Old 01-05-12, 06:56 AM   #5
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by brf1976 View Post
Pros & Cons
The power delivery is completely different while both cars feel as powerful the MG ZS 180 needs to be on the high revs to compete also due to the extra torque from the Octavia (remapped) the power lasts longer with advantage of 4 wheel drive (less wheel spin).
My current 180 pulls through all Revs like a train, it is modified though! Certainly don't need to be in a specific rev range to have power

Quote:
Fit a flat pack double bed in the Octavia and still room for wife and child.
I got a flat pack double bed in my 180 the other day also, the other week, I went camping with an 8 man tent (two huge bags make up the tent) and enough kit for me and the two kids for 5 days.. Plenty of space, although I swear the saloon has more space, for non bulky items!

Quote:
I love the look and sound of the MG ZS I think im an addicted as I am now always looking for excuses to go to shops etc. anything to get behind the wheel…………LOVE IT
Gotta agree with you there! love driving my 180, I do kinda wish it was a Black Saloon MK2 instead of a Red Hatch MK1... but even so still bloody gorgrous to look at, and the mods done to it make it soooo much better to drive

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote