Thread: 182 va va voom!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-13, 08:50 PM   #11
Cally180

Cally180 is on a distinguished road
update time:

been busy buying plenty of bits and bobs, and being a Renault there is always something needing fixed.

so since having a blast in October with it round the track, decided to improve handling first and foremost as it went quick enough, just felt I could always get better at cornering. so new ball joint, track rod ends, and as it had a leaking steering rack (common fault) all got replaced.

a few picture as always

sourced 2nd hand for £35 delivered and in good condition, terrible picture...

On Saturday all the above had been fitted, and today arrived these!..

K-tec Coilovers. hopefully get these fitted this weekend and then I can get it tracked and be happy with that. I was going to get GAZ coilovers off ZRED but these came up and a good price so couldnt pass them by otherwise it would have been a set of GAZ's and ZRED was doing one of the better prices.

so to go along with the new suspension setup is a set of 15" alloys complete with marangoni track day tyres

and to finish off with the picture new replaced steering wheel, as the original one was badly worn

cant forget the stainless towing eye aswell haha

also go a Skoda fabia front splitter to fit to the front bumper, and in the pipe line over on clio-sport there is a group buy going for a set of these, this is the prototype on a trial car but it looks good .. I think so anyway

Last edited by Cally180; 12-11-13 at 09:05 PM.
Cally180 is offline   Reply With Quote