View Single Post
Old 04-10-13, 06:42 PM   #20
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig-ZS180 View Post
I was waiting for your response Dan, I remember reading the clatter clatter description before and that it wouldn't compare. I do understand where your coming from but I can only compare to my old 200 that was played with.
I would really love to get mine on the rollers just to see what its putting out but the closest one to me as I say is over £80 and I don't want to pay that to find out what it is. Now the vans gone and I temporarily have some money (not really spare though) I am very tempted to book in somewhere to see what its doing.. 184 is brilliant, even with the mods on mine if be surprised if its that good, would like it to be but don't know. Saying that though last weekend I was out with my mate who's got the Cupra R I mentioned in previous posts, it is very quick and drives so nicely with 274hp but on sat night we were being enthusiastic and he couldn't shake the zed, not in the way he should've anyway as was only just half a cars length by the time I was into 4th gear.
The old girl did do well being he has possibly an extra 100 under the bonnet.

Anyhow, its jut ideas or thoughts at present as money is a bit tight and am just wondering if I could enjoy a derv to give us a little financial ease for a bit.
Would probably regret it though.
Wouldn't do any harm going on the rollers mate and if you do decide to sell, could be considered a good thing to have a proven dyno read out to demonstrate that the motors etc are all in good order. Tx Autosport in Harlow - £40 - maybe we could get that figure down if a few people were up for it - it's been muted.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote