View Single Post
Old 15-10-10, 02:07 PM   #98
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
well there are two bits of news....

first the Good news.... my repair bill did not cost me anything....

and now for the........... excellent news - nothing wass wrong with it

It had the slave cylinder rebuilt for peanuts and upon investigation matt thinks that it gfailed due to external contamination, so he has fitted a really beefy dust cover to it this time.

RE: the pump, there was a lot of water\crud marks from the various explosions of coolant and they had worked their way into the connectors.

Initially the pump guy could not clear them as they kept coming back, things like timing errors, pump disconnected flow rates etc, but once the connectors were all cleared and sorted no more codes

so all i have to do is to pick it up, hoping GF will be up for a drive to the farm tomorrow, but if not it will be Thursday night when i get back to the UK...

So back to the relief system.... and i got a couple of forum friedns to help me.

One does technical drawings, and the other is a metalworker. Both have said they will do it for beer tokens

*cosses fingers*
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote