View Single Post
Old 06-06-12, 11:26 PM   #3
andy-81

andy-81 has a spectacular aura aboutandy-81 has a spectacular aura about
I thinks this is an awesome idea, my boss and the rest of us go out for the day every couple of months. just for kicks we all buggered off to b/pool pleasure beach today and spent almost 300 quid between us.

the best thing to do is sort out a price foe a repair deposit just incase some one stuffs it into the barrier, once you have that sorted you need to think about wear and tear parts ie tyres,brake pads and discs followed by track price/time. once you have done this add all these costs together not including deposit stick a bit on for your self and have a guide total, eg

tyres £150 (would of thought they could be used more than once)
brakes £200 (including discs)
track price £200 (complete guess)
fuel £100
your fee £150 (for the duration of time your there)

this comes to 800 quid, could be more could be less i dont know but if you had say 10 people turn up its less than 100 per head plus you make some money for your self also if you have this as a registered business you can claim the vat back on all the car parts and fuel thats used. also if you know one end of a spanner from the other you wouldnt have to pay any labour on repairs

As for advertising if it was me i would do a bit of leg work and nip around a few companies ans ask if they have team building days out and if it would be something they would be interested in doing. if you generate enough interest that would give you an idea if it would be worth doing
andy-81 is offline   Reply With Quote